Entertain with Président
Brie, Camembert and Comté are often underestimated in their versatility. Delicious on a platter or used in cooking, they are rarely explored in other recipes. Our delicious Président cheeses are hard to say no to, so we’ve compiled a list of delectable recipes to make sure you can make the most out of our beautiful fromage range. With warmer weather settling in, Président cheeses are ideal for entertaining guests, whether your numbers are large or small. Bon appétit!
Delight guests with a few delicious appetisers to warm up the palate! These tasty bites hero Camembert and are perfect for sharing or as interesting side dishes.
- Rockmelon, bresaola, cranberry and camembert skewers with balsamic glaze
- Cheesy mushroom arancini
- Camembert canapés with cranberry and pear chutney
- Pear and camembert crostini
- Stuffed and fried cheese
These main dishes embrace rich, indulgent flavours while being served in light, tasty variations.
- Camembert and cranberry filo parcels
- Chicken Stuffed with Brie, Spinach and Cranberries
- Caramelised onion and camembert quiche
- BBQ corn cobs with Comté & herb butter
- Oven-cooked aubergines stuffed with grilled vegetables and Comté
Cheese is rarely used in sweet dishes, although a savoury cheese board often follows a meal in French custom. Delight your guests’ taste buds with these tempting, unique sweet treats:
- Caramel-coated brie
- Sweet citrus dessert pizza with brie, toasted pecans & balsamic
- Melted brie and apricot petite croissants
- White chocolate raspberry brie cups
- Camembert brulee on pistachio biscuits with apple salad
Summer entertaining is the perfect time to show off your cooking expertise, and with a variety of delightful appetisers, meals and unique desserts, you’re sure to be the host of the season! Getting creative with your Président cheeses can never go wrong, and simply gives you more reasons to indulge in our délicieux fromage!